Direct Reports - Individual Contributor
Department - Sales & Business Development
Reports To - VP Global Sales & Business Development
Work Location - Pittsburgh/East Pittsburgh
EEO/FLSA - FT/Exempt
Responsible for HubSpot administration and management for leads management (from in-bound and out-bound marketing campaigns), customer pipeline administration, CRM module management, and inside sales management as the principal marketing and sales management platform
Principal (Essential) Duties
- Collaborate with VP of Global Sales and Sales Team to filter, prioritize, and assign leads to appropriate sales/account managers on a routine basis
- Optimize and manage customer pipeline in HubSpot including implementing any changes needed structure as business needs evolve and provide good visibility to customer progress
- Manage, optimize, and maintain HubSpot CRM to support business needs
- Work with external marketing agency to implement marketing campaigns, leads management, etc.
- Provide inside sales support to customers by providing quotes, order management (receiving, reviewing, and entering Pos), shipping products with appropriate documents, taking credit card payments, and invoicing
- Work with sales/account managers to ensure customer information is complete and up-to-date in HubSpot
- Create dash boards in HubSpot to provide clarity to on-going customer and business activities
- Prepare sales and marketing reports by extracting information from HubSpot as requested by senior management
- Assist in developing marketing communications collateral by working with external marketing agency
- Assist in developing marketing materials for trade shows and conferences as needed
- Develop and communicate monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales forecast based on HubSpot information to senior management
- Assume inside sales responsibilities such as answering phone calls, answer simple product information inquiries
- Understand and comply with all documented and documentation requirements
- Learn and practice documented quality system procedures and company policies
- Compile data and write summaries on computer
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- Collaborate and communicate with other team members as needed.
- Complete special projects as required.
- Travel to trade shows and conferences as required
- Travel to meet customers as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic, start up environment
- Savvy CRM software skills to be able to implement, use, and customize CRM software; previous experience with CRM software such as HubSpot, SalesForce, Oracle, others, preferred
- Strong skill and experience in using basic business software such MS Office, etc.
- Able to prioritize assignments, meet deadlines, raise issues early and use time productively.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team; capable of building strong internal and external working relationships.
- Self-driven, energetic, strong work ethic and good communication skills who is passionate about customer success and wants to grow into a sales career
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Basic knowledge of sales, marketing in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Excellent team player and communication skills
- 1-3 years of business, sales, and/or marketing experience preferably in a manufacturing business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering
- Excellent computer software skills, demonstrated through professional, academic or extra-curricular experience
- Demonstrated related experience in CRM software management may substitute for preferred education
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
Operate a computer, copier, fax, telephone and other office-based equipment.
No relocation provided.
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.